· Strategic & Investment Planning: Identify potential real estate investment opportunities in UK and generate acquisition analysis, feasibility studies, and due diligence reports. Prepare and present investment proposals and investment reporting for the Group's Investment Committee.
· Project Management: Manage suppliers, contractors and consultants on planning and implementation phases and strategies for commercial and residential projects.
· Branding & Marketing Strategy: Formulate branding strategy on the marketing positioning for luxury residential and commercial investment portfolio.
· Asset Management: Manage financial modeling for existing company and JV real estate assets to ensure capital growth
· Market Analysis: Consolidated market research to support investment strategy recommendations
· Over 15 years of experience in property industry, finance or accounting with an in-depth understanding of the market.
· Successful track record of managing real estate investment portfolio in UK would be a big advantage
· Deep technical knowledge so as to be able to conduct detailed real estate analysis
· Significant negotiation and execution experience
· Bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, surveying or property related disciplines; MBA is a plus.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Angela LI, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy