A global US Law firm is looking for an experienced finance professional to join their Hong Kong finance team. Due to expansion in workload, they are seeking a bright individual who will be the key provider of financial analysis, reporting and business modelling for the region’s practice, office and regional management.
- Develop effective and accurate reporting templates for use in performing quarterly reforecast and annual budgeting
- Develop and Implement financial and operating metrics supporting practice group management.
- Analyse financial information, key operating metrics and produce analytical reporting packages.
- Marketing and Headcount reports
- Recommend system and process enhancements
- Provision and development of ad hoc analyses including marketing and HR reporting/presentations packs
- 3 to 5 years working experience preferably in a MNC
- Innovative and Intuitive
- Excellent Excel (Pivot table and macros level) and strong PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluent in English.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Darren Chung, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1315 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy