A top tier renowned luxury retail brand is looking for a professional Executive Assistant to provide high quality secretarial administrative support to CEO in Hong Kong. This role will be suitable for a pro-active and business savvy individual that is self motivated with enthusiastic personality and possesses strong business sense and is able to implement business projects as well as monitor the progress.
- Responsible to provide full spectrum of executive secretarial and administrative support to the CEO including arranging intensive business travel schedules and support other ad - hoc assignments as required.
- Responsible for diary management for all upcoming occasions with accurate information and monitoring closely the workflow in the CEO’s office.
- Assist in coordinating and planning internal and external events, regional meetings and business conferences.
- Market research, prepare meeting agendas, minutes, presentations and to further follow-up where necessary after meetings
- Degree holder with at least 6 years working experiences in PA/ EA role to senior level executives gained from sizable MNCs, luxury retail band or financial institutions.
- Able to work independently with good time management and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player, presentable, enthusiastic, detail-minded, responsible and self initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skill with fluency English and Chinese is essential.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy