The client is a well established, Global law firm. They have determined plans to expand in 2017 and are now looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their existing Pricing Team. This individual will be dynamic, dedicated, intuitive and focused. This is a fantastic opportunity for those early in their career to accumulate a wealth of experience in a renowned firm.
- To identify the financial impact of revisions to existing rates and assist in the development of strategic exercises
- Serve as a primary contact for assigned clients, advising on rates and queries
- Review the billing process, and analyse the impact of changes and ongoing matters
- Assist in the business plans to implement standard rate increases
- Coordinate with US offices to determine the global requirements
- Report to the Business Intake Manager
- Other Adhoc Duties will be required
- Analyse clients existing arrangements, and report an overview of the key aspects
- Degree qualified, with an accounting and finance emphasis will be favoured.
- Knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Aderant and Microsoft SQL are desirable
- Pricing and Cost Management knowledge
- Highly organized and dynamic, with good business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- English and Chinese, written and spoken
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Darren Chung, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1315 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy