This is an amazing with global property investment firm. With their global presence and wide reach, they are seeking a dynamic and energetic SAP Manager to join the team. If you are keen in being the main driver in road-mapping and strategic planning while not minding to get your hands dirty, this is the ideal position for you!
The responsibilities of this positon will begin by but not limited to be responsible for managing and supporting the internal ERP solution – SAP system and other Corporate IT initiatives. You will also works with the business and internal IT team to improve and enhance the system efficiency and effectiveness to meet the business needs.
- Responsible for PMO operations in various sized SAP projects and other Corporate IT projects including the resources planning, system evaluation, project implementation and system support etc.
- Partnering with various business functions including finance, marketing, leasing, property services and others.
- Understand business's needs and communicate with respective teams to deliver solutions.
- Drive and adopt best practice in project management methodologies and process.
- Leads internal IT teams for solution implementation, resource planning and managing delivery in high-speed within tight schedule.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science / Finance / Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of experience in SAP implementation projects or support
- SAP hands-on experience or certification in some, if not all of the following modules including FI/CO, REFX, MM, BW, BO, and preferably on FI/CO & REFX.
- Proficient Project management skills
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment and able to work under pressure independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Edmond Chan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy