- Conducting industry and company-specific research.
- Covering Intra Day and End of Day Trade Recaps and Trade Bookings.
- To follow market updates and provide news summaries to the Traders and other teams on a consistent basis.
- Consolidate the trade flows from Brokers and distribute to the team.
- General administrative support for the Front Office.
- Understanding the companies ethical decision-making process and its compliance program.
- Strong academic background and performance, with only top level grades being considered.
- Previous experience working with the front office either in a Junior Trader role or a trader Assistant/Trade Support position.
- Previous internship experiences within relevant fields will be considered favorably.
- Mature and self-motivated individual, who shows initiative to go beyond the day to day expectations of the role.
- An energetic person who showcases a strong desire to learn
- Can manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Is knowledgeable in Bloomberg, Microsoft Excel, Programming/VBA, etc
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Joe McEgan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy