- Private Equity with strong people culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- Premium office location
Well established Private Equity firm is expanding the Asia operation. They are on the look out of professional Receptionist for the headquarter here in the Hong Kong office. This role will be suitable for a corporate and optimistic individual that experienced in banking and professional services industry.
- Meet and greet visitors and take them to the designated rooms
- Be the first point of contact with all calls and routing them to the right individual
- Handle all letters, packages on behalf of the firm
- Ensuring that the pantry is always well supplied
- Assist in travel arrangements and visa applications for the brokers
- Interact with other support staff on some ad-hoc activities eg. Christmas parties, events etc
- At least 4 years relevant working experiences in banking, financial institutions, law firms and other professional service firms.
- Able to work independently with good time management and strong communication skills.
- Presentable with pleasant and cheerful personality; customer-oriented, punchy, detail-minded and self initiative.
- Very strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy