The Presales Product Consultant possesses advanced/expert level knowledge of Content Management Solution, Customer Relationship Solution, Data Analytic Solutions covering Cloud for Customer / Digital Marketing / e-Commerce related solutions, and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. A Presales Product Consultant interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations and demos covering HCM / CRM/ CMS solutions to prospective customers
- Collaborate with sales teams on deal strategy and support the presales tasks of agreed upon strategy.
- Provide support for initial customer discoveries to determine if their requirements fit your solution.
- Supports business value creation in all accounts by leveraging presales value cycle process (Engage, Plan, Discover, Prepare, Dry-Run, Present, Wrap-up)
- Complete sections of company responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team after completion of sale to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stage
- Collaborate with sales teams to participate in various one-to-many lead generating activities.
- Participate in account strategy sessions with the intent of developing solution “whitespace” recommendations, target solution lists, and proposed demand generation plans.
- Supports Partner development and maturation to help drive partner sales.
- Stays current on all new solution updates in their primary and secondary solutions
- Understand competitive solutions.
- Actively participates in their Solution Community of Practice
- Mentor other presales system engineer to enable them to support Level 1-2 deal support in your solution area.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies/ Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field
- Cloud solution presales background is a big plus.
- Experience in one of the following areas:
- CRM solution area / digital marketing solution area / e-Commerce area, cross solution area knowledge is a big plus
- Demonstrates 3-5 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience in sales and sales processes
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Cani Fan, canif @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy