They are a listed company in the entertainment and leisure business and has successfully, over the years, won awards consecutively as a leading player within Asia. If you are keen to work for a world-class company that is constantly innovating and providing the best in their business, then there is an opportunity to be a part of this dynamic team. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Manager, Training and People Development in their HR Division.
This is a very exciting role with lots of great opportunities to travel and work on corporate training across APAC. You will be responsible forr the formulation, development, implementation of the company’s talent management, people development as well as organization development at corporate level.
- Report to the AVP Human Resources to develop the people and career planning for Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Philippines and other overseas offices.
- Assist in organizational design and restructure, organization development and performance management of the group.
- Partner with Countries HR and line departments to formulate organization development strategy and execute the talent development plan.
- Understand and evaluate the training needs and career development track of High Potential Employees
- Design, implement and evaluate the development solutions to enhance employee competencies in meeting their current and future job responsibilities as aligned to the company’s organization development and learning management framework.
- Continuous review and improvement of learning materials and methodologies.
Qualifications & Experience
- University or Master Degree in human resources management, organization development, labour relations or equivalent with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Human Resources, with focus on Organization Development, Talent Development or Leadership Development.
- Regional exposure in Asia Pacific region is essential.
- Strong presentation skills and able to develop / conduct trainings in a classroom or web-based setup.
- Strong leadership and project management skills, including but not limited to, planning and organizing abilities, problem solving, analytical skills and people management.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Catherina Boh, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy