We are looking for data savvy professionals to join our client team of data scientists.
You will be working with Product Manager and Corporate Strategy team throughout the company to generate understanding, strategy and suggest actions based on data. If you consider yourself to be that unique hybrid of data hacker, business analyst, communicator and mentor that maintains a strong customer focus and values pragmatism over perfection, then they’d like to hear from you.
There are several data science teams worldwide. All of these teams have their own scope within the business; they have Data Scientists focusing on the front end of our website, content of the pages, demands of products, customer satisfaction and loyalty. Every team takes full responsibility for all data analysis within their area; however there is also considerable collaboration amongst teams. We often align on business goals, learn from each other and socialise after work almost every Friday.
- Transform large, complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- Leverage data to identify, quantify and influence tangible business gain.
- Ability to see beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and team leaders.
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work.
- Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
- Contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant role
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigour
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, bioinformatics, etc.)
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming. Strong working knowledge of, Python, Hadoop, SQL, and/or R.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Cani Fan, canif @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy