Well established Wealth Management firm with over US$ 15 billion of capital investment is expanding the Asia operation. They are on the look out of professional Receptionist for the regional headquarter here in the Hong Kong office. This role will be suitable for a corporate and optimistic individual.
- Provide full spectrum of general administration supports support to the office in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for all-round receptionist general duties such as covering main switch board, maintaining traffic of meeting and conference room bookings.
- Greeting visitors or clients in professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service standard in handling all in-coming telephone calls from external customers and general public.
- Arranging courier services, including incoming and outgoing mails.
- Collecting and checking internal staffs’ expense claims to prepare monthly expenses report for Finance Department.
- At least 4 years relevant working experiences in banking, financial institutions, law firms and other professional service firms.
- Able to work independently with good time management and strong communication skills.
- Presentable with pleasant and cheerful personality; customer-oriented, punchy, detail-minded and self initiative.
- Very strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Stephanie Chan at email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk