One of the leading full-line securities company in Asia covering all client segments with a broad range of financial products and services through its international network.
In the investment banking business, their professional staff offers corporate clients M&A and financing solutions to support their business strategies in the global age.
In the financial product business, they offer trading capabilities and financial products to accommodate the various needs of their clients, including institutional investors.
- Supporting overall DCM team in Hong Kong, including syndicate functions
- Assisting in preparing presentation / proposal materials, including translation from English to Chinese (when necessary)
- Performing financial spreading and basic credit analysis, including qualitative/industry aspects and financial ratios, and ideally with financial projection capability/ experience
- Performing other analytical tasks for marketing support, including some macro / market data / cost analyses
- Supporting deal execution process, including due diligence, liaison with clients and other external parties and other logistics / administrative matters as relevant
- Regular weekly or other market and data base and pitch book updates
- Perform quality translation in a fairly fast/ improved speed and accurate manner within deadline (both Chinese to English and vice versa) for pitch books and KYC documents (e.g. Management/Auditor DDQ, AOA, ROI, License).
- Know Your Customer (KYC) related support
- Gathering public and private information about a potential client
- Performing basic analysis (such as writing descriptive information and calculating simple ratios)
- Assisting in preparing internal kyc approval materials and following up with the process
- Translating (chinese to english primarily) necessary supporting information
- Performing basic review of the KYC documents (subject to the candidate’s relevant experience)
- Assisting and gradually leading the KYC data collection and liaison work with client source and London office
- Updating the marketing database
- Preparing the weekly and monthly update
- Supporting the internal management report(s) / presentation(s) as necessary
- Admin duties: Travel bookings; Expense report
- University graduate
- Sound numeric and analytical mindset
- Basic knowledge of derivatives (interest rate and cross currency swaps and others) would be a plus
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Experience/understanding via involvement in corporate finance deal execution would be a plus
- Good, effective MS PowerPoint, word and excel skills
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, including reading, written and spoken skills
- Ideally with 5 years of work experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1310 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy