A well renowned law firm based in Hong Kong, with operations in several APAC regions is currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Finance team as a Credit Controller. This is an excellent opportunity for candidate who are interested to join a professional law firm.
- Responsible for making sure accounts receivables are under control, and collections are timely. Working closely with fee earners to facilitate collection
- Review and monitor collection controls are operating and robust enough
- Review monthly reconciliations
- Review service performance on monthly basis
- Analytical mindset
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business, Accounting or related disciplines
- 3 years of experience working as a Credit Controller
- Good knowledge in using automated accounting system
- Experience in a client-facing position, a previous Account Management position is an asset.
- Experience of working within a law firm is favoured, but not a necessity
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Darren Chung, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1315 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy