A state owned energy firm is now looking for a strong Internal Audit talent join their team for their Hong Kong office. You will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and expect to travel around 30-50% of the time. They have an excellent work environment and they are looking for someone with positive attitude and preferably with state owned enterprise experience. They have a flexible salary budget depends on your current package and expectation.
- Ensure policies within the group is up to standard
- Assist in annual audit process and periodic audit.
- Liaise with external auditors and review all audit reports before report to the Head of IA
- Maintaining the Corporate Governance and Compliance issues
- Around 50% of traveling to other offices in the group to carry out audits
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting and CPA qualified
- Around 8 years of experience in audit with audit firm experience is an advantage
- Good communication, interpersonal skills as you will expect to liaise with other departments and able to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Putonghua
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Alex Chan, enquiries @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy