A Global Law firm is looking for an Accountant with at least 5 years experience in Law firms/professional service. This person must demonstrate self motivation, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. The role will report to the Finance Manager.
- Responsible for daily receipts of credit advices and cheque receipts
- Managing electronic transfers
- Accurate allocation to fee notes in Financial system including liaising with fee earners to allocate unidentified funds.
- WIP management - Processing of bills, WIP write offs, zero billing, bad debt write offs and fee note adjustments.
- Timely investigation of unidentified items to ensure no long term un-resolved issues develop and return unidentified funds to the original senders if it cannot be identified.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Handling monthly WIP and AR provisions calculations and other month end closing journals.
- Assisting with WIP review, using system reports and liaising with fee earners and secretaries
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ year experience, preferably in law firm or professional service
- CPA qualified accountant is an advantage
- Professional in English and Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Jacky Wong, jacky.wong @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.