A Global Law firm is looking for an Accountant with at least 5 years experience in Law firms. This person must demonstrate self motivation, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. The role will report to the Regional Finance Manager.
- Report to Regional Finance Manager and supervising a team of 3-5
- Handle month-end closing procedures, tax filling and taxation related issues, internal control, budgeting and forecasting, coordination with external auditors for annual audit and payroll management
- Provide monthly management commentaries based on budget versus year-to-date actuals
- Provide and produce monthly Regional cash inflow summary report for Management Committee and cash maximization status
- Perform analysis on all draft bills must be processed and posted by Revenue Controller and Billing Assistant Process client bills and credit notes
- Review all AP vouchers and ensure they are properly recorded and approve all staff expenses claims
- Degree holder in finance or accounting with qualification (CA, ACA, CPA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with law firm
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication in English
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Catrina Mok firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1324 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy