A Law Firm is looking for an Account Officer with at least 3 years experience. This person must demonstrate self motivation, attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
- Report to Head of Finance
- Consolidate the monthly financial and management reports/ monthly debtors aging report/ monthly costs and fee payment schedule
- Manage revenue and costs reconciliations
- Handle month-end closing procedures
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Oversee bank payments and transactions
- Preparing supporting schedules of general ledger balances
- Ensure all third party disbursements are settled on a timely basis.
- Diploma or above in Accounting or other relevant disciplines
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Law firm experience is an advantage, other industries are welcome
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Jacky Wong, jacky.wong @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.