- Well-defined career path
- Access to talented colleagues
- Attractive remuneration
Our client is a leading UK law firm with thousand of employees situated in key business areas in Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Established more than a century ago, they are the forefront in advising in various practice areas such as Capital Markets, Asset Management, Global Investigations, Corporate and Litigation. The firm is highly progressive and maintains an excellent reputation in the market.
If you want to be a part of the Magic Circle, please see responsibilities below and apply now.
- Responsible in general office administrative duties
- Oversee office relocation, renovation and other facilities related task
- Procurement of office and pantry supplies
- Provide admin and coordination support to internal staff and regional offices
- Any other related ad hoc task
- Bachelors degree holder in Business Administration or any related field
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar capacity within a sizeable professional services company
- Knowledge and exposure in any HR function is an advantage but not a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with employees at all levels
- Able to work effectively and independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Karen Dancel, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.