- Competitive salary, with high commission
- Sales and Marketing
- High energy and driven candidate
Charterhouse is looking for an experienced Admissions Advisor/Consultant for a high level Education consultancy providing various services. As an Admissions advisor/consultant, you will directly impact students' ability to reach their highest potential. The company is offering a good salary and a chance to earn good commission. The role requires someone with excellent soft skills and an ability to handle pressure.
- 5+ years of a proven track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
- experience with accomplished results in sales and marketing (ideally in an education environment but other fields are fine)
- The applicant will need to oversee the sales and marketing across several countries in the region, must work on promotions and marketing events
- Ensure that the admissions process runs smoothly and making sure that clients are satisfied with the service and are well informed with the progress.
- Prepare for events to match the current and future market trends in different regions
- Proactively reach out for new partnerships within education, government, or any other related bodies
- Will need to Work closely with the Human Resources department and liaise on matters of recruitment and other HR needs
- Will need to organise and create events in order to promote the organisation and boost sales
- Excellent organisational skills, a good analytical mind, be able to negotiate and have good public speaking skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships with potential students
- Ability to develop relationships with prospective students via phone in a high-volume call environment and via email as needed
- Be a strategic thinker and be able to plan ahead
- The ideal candidate will have a good sound knowledge of university admissions, along with an understanding of boarding school admissions too.
- Applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- A bachelors degree from a top tier university either UK or US
- Good competitive salary
- High commission for OTE, with incentives for over achieving
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Steven Harrington, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy