- Reputable Local Law firm
- Stable working environment with great exposure
- No previous law firm accounting experience is welcomed
Our business partner, a reputable professional service firm is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their business. This person must demonstrate self motivation, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills.
- Daily accounting function such as data input and filing
- Day to day book keeping duties of accounts receivable or accounts payable
- Handle daily bank transactions and ad hoc expenses payments
- Provide support on monthly financial statements
- Check and validate bills and related business supporting document
- Handle all credit control related matters and process in line with the company credit policy
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of accounting working experience
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word-processing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.