- Property, Conveyancing
- Competitive pay, 5 days
- Friendly and easy-going
Our client is a well-known property developer who is seeking for an Assistant Administration Manager to join their legal team.
- Coordinate and liaise with different parties to ensure all the leasing documentations are in compliance with regulations
- Prepare and review standard official documentations for leasing including letter of attorney, leasing contracts, tenancy agreements, offer letters, license agreements, etc.
- Assist in monitoring the tenancy administration system and process
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Property Management/Real Estate or related disciplines with minimum 5 years’ of conveyancing experience.
- Strong legislative experience/knowledge in real estate
- High work commitment, responsible and good communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office with Chinese word processing
- You shall be caution, proactive, flexible
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.