Our client is a well-known leading financial institution with global presence. They are currently looking for a vibrant Assistant Manager to join their Hedge Fund team.
- Review fund accounting reports (NAV report, valuation, calculation of performance fee, etc) and to ensure fund accounting operation is align with all applicable ordinances and regulations
- Resolve any client or internal stakeholders enquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide guidance to junior team members on daily fund accounting tasks/operations
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5-8 years fund accounting experience in hedge fund/ other alternative investment area
- Good knowledge of hedge fund products
- Intermediate/Advance excel skills would be a plus
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk