- Handle all NPIs projects in compliance with company protocols and governance on time within budget and scope.
- Lead the delivery of assigned CAP projects in compliance with company protocols and governance on time within budget and scope.
- Develop detailed project plan to oversee all aspects of projects including set timeline, assign responsibilities and deliverables for functional experts, monitor progress of projects and prepare reports for management regarding status update of projects.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to develop aligned plans and priorities, resolve issues and secure support necessary to assure delivery of all the assigned NPIs with the right level of visibility to facilitate informed decision making.
- Perform risk management for by identify potential risks and develop mitigation plan to eliminate or reduce the risks to an acceptance level
- Drive constant improvement in the performance of NPI process and associated system via engagement with relevant internal and external stakeholders, to enable the company to have the capability to effectively deliver NPIs to the markets.
- Assess and investigate product quality issues and report to sourcing factories for investigation of causes and recommendation of improvement plan.
- Degree holder with 3-5 years of working experience in a FMCG company, with proven ability in successfully manage NPIs through strong project management and in-depth knowledge of social compliance, supply chain principles, core processes and systems
- Fluent in spoken & written in both English and Putonghua
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills with inherent discipline in documentation management
- Ability to deliver results under tight and challenging timelines
- Flexibility to adjust working style in an ever changing business environment
- Independent and take ownership and leadership of tasks whilst displaying a skill set for troubleshooting and issue resolution
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, phoebe.leung @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.