Our client is a leading wholesale distributor of games, toys, hobby good and supplies. Founded more than 30 years ago, they are partnered with most of the biggest game companies around the world.
In addition to their growing 200 staff in Hong Kong, they are looking for an experienced Assistant Merchandising Manager to join the team.
- Responsible in product development and sourcing
- Experienced in managing suppliers, project timelines, costing and quality control
- Work closely with US and European retailers
- Liaise with factories, customers and internal parties to follow up orders in order to maintain customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Occasional travel to China
- Any other related ad hoc task
- Minimum of Form 7 or equivalent
- More than 5 years of experience in plastic toys, electronic toys, wooden toys and game field
- Must have 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with employees at all levels
- Able to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy