- Well establish MNC
- Cost Negotiations
- Vendor Management
A world leading MNC is looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager / Procurement Lead to join their young and dynamic team.
- Kick-off supply chain / procurement projects among different counterparts globally.
- Build and maintain close relationships with internal customers, suppliers, global counterparts through all phases of needs assessment and solution implementation.
- Manage garment and raw materials subcontracting, all along from supplier sourcing, evaluation and contract management with strategic partners.
- Understanding about cost and execution of costing model.
- Review with subcontractors against demand from production sites, in order to leverage subcontracting networking to support business growth.
- University Graduate with 5 -8 years relevant experience;
- Strong analytical skill
- SAP User
- Knowledge of manufacturers and subcontractors
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Fluent speaking in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, phoebe.leung@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy