Prime position objective:
- To provide supports to Central Compliance Team in overseeing and advising on regulatory requirements pertaining to licensing and registration matters, customer complaint handling, personal data protection, outsourcing / insourcing and equal opportunity.
- Provide advice, interpretation and recommendation on existing and new regulatory compliance requirements in relation to outsourcing / insourcing, equal opportunity related matters and personal data protection;
- Provide staff with relevant information and/or training on areas in relation to outsourcing / insourcing and personal data protection;
- Handle and assist in the review of licensing / registration applications prepared by business units and Human Resources Division and prepare statutory notifications to
- Assist in the review and assessment of customer compliance-related complaint cases referred by Service Quality Management Department;
- Assist in the coordination in collecting information from business and supporting units when responding to compliance related enquiries and / or surveys raised / initiated by regulators and industry associations & handling enquiries from regulators;
- Assist in any ad-hoc compliance related projects as designated by management from time to time.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments, projects and job rotation as designated by Division Head / Senior Management.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years general audit / compliance experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge in banking laws, Securities and Future Ordinance, operations, products and services
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy