Our client, a well-established and reputable international law firm, is seeking to hire a paralegal to assist their Banking and Finance team.
The major responsibilities of the role will include:
- Draft finance transactional documents
- Assist with sale and purchase transactions
- Liaise with transaction parties such as insurers and charterer
- Manage timeline and ensure smooth operation for each project
The successful candidates should have the following requirements:
- University graduate with experience in handling transactional documents
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese with fluent Mandarin
- Strong research, writing, team work and organisational skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.