A leading law firm is currently hiring a Billing Coordinator to provide billing and collections support to assigned billing partners in the Asia offices by generating, editing and submitting client invoices and then following up on those invoices until they are collected or otherwise resolved in accordance with client billing guidelines and engagement letters. This role reports to the Asia Regional Controller
- Prepare and distribute pre-bills each month.
- Create, edit and submit client invoices.
- Ebill invoices via the client designated third party e-billing system.
- Advise partners on existing client billing arrangements and assist with the monitoring/tracking of billing.
- Meet with assigned billing partners monthly to review their inventory (unbilled time and outstanding A/R) and ensure that status comments are entered into the system and are current.
- Prepare bills based on the client’s requirements and partner instructions and provide appropriate documentation and exhibits as needed.
- Perform bill audits when necessary.
- Research and respond to any attorney or client billing related inquiries.
- Work with collections team to review and resolve unpaid invoices.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Exhibit strong analytical and research skills.
- Exemplary problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize and meet conflicting deadlines.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of legal ebilling systems and eBilling Hub software.
- High school diploma.
- Experience as a legal billing coordinator with medium to large law firm preferred.
- Experience at an international law firm preferred.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Catrina Mok, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy