BIM Engineer to Assistant BIM Manager –BIM Manager (Building /E&M/MEP)
Our client are leading Main Contractor & Consultancy who are equipped with a high number of Building, E&M and civil Projects in Hong Kong, seeking BIM Engineer to Assistant BIM Manager –BIM Manager With Building /E&M/MEP Background to cope with their expanding business. Responsible to create the building models and coordinate with different parties in projects, assisting in BIM development on the construction projects.
- Diploma / Certificate or above in Architecture / Structural / Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of BIM experience in Architectural / Structural / MEP engineering
- Holder of HKBIM is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in 3D modeling software e.g. Autodesk MEP, Revit,CIVIL 3D, 3D Max, etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Garfield Yau, Garfield.yau @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy