I am looking for an individual to serve as Business Change Analyst for my client, a global leading asset management company.
- Assist the regional change initiatives with focus on Greater China investment change projects; by working with the other Business Change Managers within the team
- Develop a close working relationship with front office business stakeholders in order to determine functionality gaps and enhancement requirements
- Collate investment and dealing business requirement, define and document the current state and future state target operating model for China investment business
- Participate in system user acceptance testing and defect management with Global Technology teams and services providers
- Develop a close working relationship with front office business stakeholders in order to determine functionality gaps and enhancement requirements.
- To analyse data and data files to understand what information is received or required
- Good understanding of fund management business and front office operational processes
- Familiarity with broad range of investment products and instruments
- Knowledge of Hundsun Front Office Solution
- Strong knowledge of Asset Management front office, risk & performance systems - BlackRock Aladdin Solution, Charles River, FactSet, MSCIBarra
- Experience of full project life cycle including defining user requirements, defining test scenarios and user acceptance testing
- Fluent English, Cantonese/Mandarin is MANDATORY
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy