- Handle full range of company secretarial duties for the group of companies including the preparation of board/shareholders’ minutes, resolutions, meeting papers and statutory forms;
- Organize and facilitate meetings of directors and committees, and also preparing / coordinating related papers/minutes and related materials;
- Advise senior management of the related regulatory development;
- Act as liaison for all company secretarial related matters;
- Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met;
- Participate in ad hoc projects when necessary.
- A member of HKICS/ICSA with at least 5 years’ working experience in handling company secretarial matters in financial industry
- Knowledge of Banking Ordinance is a definite advantage
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented with excellent communication and organization skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficient in Mandarin is a Must
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Figo Lam, figo.lam @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.