- To conduct review of account opening documentation in line with internal and regulatory customer due diligence requirements, to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the account documentation.
- To handle client data and document updates/account maintenance requests
- Perform on-going due diligence on existing customers
- Handle inquiries from sales teams in relation to customer due diligence related documentations or client data maintenance.
- Reporting, including monthly KRI reporting to Head Office, bi-weekly corporate governance report
- CPM tool review on daily basis
- Preparation of bank reference letter on ad-hoc basis
- Handling of deceased accounts on ad-hoc basis.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law, or related disciplines are preferred.
- Good knowledge of the AMLO and rules, codes and guidelines issues by HKMA on AML/CFT.
- Must have experience in private banking
- Experienced in AML/CFT transaction monitoring.
- Confident in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of the relevant laws and regulators pertinent to bank.
- Good command of English and Cantonese.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.