- Manager / AVP
- Compliance Manager, Private Banking
- Head of AML Compliance
Primary duties include:
- Support the Head of AML Compliance HK in discharging their responsibilities.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the applicable AML laws, rules and standards and advise the business accordingly.
- Perform review on CIP updates.
- Perform ongoing client reviews (HRC & Standard Risk).
- Perform CRS reasonable test reviews
- Handle regulatory enquiries in AML and related matters.
- Perform administrative duties, such as record keeping, preparing minutes and agenda for compliance meetings, etc.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy