Construction Manager (Contract-based)
Our client is Top Tier Developer in Hong Kong, they’re looking for Construction Manager with residential projects/Mixed-use Projects experiences on their current project portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Supervise and monitor the safety plan and protection plan
- Review the site planning, construction quality and progress of works
- Lead and manage the site team from developer and consultant, ensuring meet all development requirements
- Degree holder in Civil / Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- MCIOB/MHKICM or related professional qualification
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in large-scale construction projects or Residential project.
- Conversant with local government regulations
- Candidates who has Developer experiences is an advantage
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, systematic and able to work under pressure
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Garfield Yau, Garfield.yau @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.