- Paralegal, Corporate Practice
- Possible track for Training Contract or Registered Foreign Lawyer
- International Firm
Our client is an international law firm and the job we are recruiting is corporate paralegal. This firm’s corporate team has expanded over the past two years and the partner continues to see robust business expansion in 2019. To support the growth of the practice, the firm will hire two more corporate paralegals to support the team.
If you are currently a corporate paralegal with aiming for a Hong Kong training contract or to become a registered foreign lawyer, then you should apply for this job and talk with the team at Charterhouse.
- Paralegal or legal assistant with corporate and IPO support experience
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Outgoing and Friendly
- Paralegals eligible for Hong Kong Training Contracts and Registered Foreign Lawyer are welcome
- Competitive salary levels
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Daryl Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy