- Exp. in EM sovereign credit analysis/trading
- Prestigious international FI.
- Fluent in Chinese (Putonghua)
- Undertake thorough sovereign credit analysis and relative value assessment for global EM countries (Asia/CEEMEA/Latin America)
- Work with portfolio manager to build and maintain emerging markets sovereign credit positions;
- EM Sovereign credit trade execution and management;
- Credit portfolio analysis
- 3 years of relevant industry experience on EM sovereign credit analysis/trading;
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, detail orientated;
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin – including reading and writing
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.