- A world leading FMCG
- Demand planning
- Supply Chain project
- Work closely with Sales & CM team to develop a consensus forecast based on business activities such as promotion, product phase in/out.
- Conduct Product phase in/out analysis with Sales & CM team and recommend actions to ensure smooth product transition and clearance plan on phase out items.
- Conduct Demand review as part of S&OP meetings focusing on key trends insights, building block assumption, cannibalization learnings, highlight risk & opportunities by scenarios analysis.
- Engage in S&OP, understand and follow S&OP cycle for better demand forecasting and market planning to get the most benefit in landing duty for the brand.
- Prepare forecast data and understand the use of statistical forecasting model.
- Degree from logistics/supply chain or any relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in supply chain field
- Candidates from Consumer goods/FMCG industry are highly preferred
- Candidates from other industries but handled large amount of SKUs will also be considered
- Flexible, logical thinking, strategic
- SAP user is a must
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy