- Head office role
- Internal Communications + HR Transformation
- Well establish, diverse, forward thinking business
We are currently seeking for a highly competent individual with broad and hybrid experience in HR, Change, Transformation and Internal Communications. The person will provide global leadership in the areas of Internal Communication, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Social Responsibility and Culture.
- Lead and manage Internal Communications, including written materials, video production, employee meetings and senior executive speeches writing
- Ensuring that the company values are well understood by employees and continually reinforced through multiple communications channels
- Provide communications materials to support Recruitment, Employer Branding activities on social media
- Responsible for global L&D activities including strategy and curriculum design and development
- Lead and promote global Employee Engagement strategies and initiatives
- Oversee and provide support on CSR activities, promote and spark young talents’ interests in working for Technical industries; Responsible for shareholder report on CSR
- Manage Change Management and digitalization strategies
- Degree holder with over 15 years’ work experience; Deep experience in Internal Communications, HR Transformation and Change Management
- Strong communications skills with excellent spoken and written English and Chinese ability, excellent in Mandarin is a plus
- A demonstrated passion for driving organizational change and helping both the company and employees to achieve “next level” performance
- Highly strategic, hands-on with outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work well with staffs at all level
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.