- You will responsible for the efficient running of the Food & Beverage department in line with Hotels Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectation.
- To manage the Food & Beverage department and ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget and driving profitability.
- Ensure the Food and Beverage activities and kitchen operations are aligned with the respective corporate strategy, and that the hotel actions have been implemented where appropriate
- Oversee the preparation and update of Standard Operating Procedures to make sure efficient delivery of services
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality management.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as Director of Food & Beverage within a luxury 5-star hotel/resort environment. More experienced candidates will be considered as Hotel Manager
- Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Jason Siu, Jason.siu @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.