- Leading PRC Developer
- Upcoming multibillion landmark project
- Top career development and salary package
My client is a leading real estate developer with an impressive portfolio across Greater China. Currently they have a few upcoming large-scale projects in the Greater Bay Area and building an experienced and proven design and development team to head these landmark projects.
The role will be reporting to the senior management in the headquarter. As a Director this role will be leading and training a team of urban planners to support the project team for all upcoming projects within the region.
- Work closely with project team to develop themes and concepts to fulfil government requirements.
- Design review and market research
- Recruit, train and manage the planning team
- Degree in Urban Design, Planning or Landscape
- Min 10 years of relevant experience, PRC project experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of regulatory bodies in PRC
- Strong knowledge of the theory and practice of urban design and planning.
- Strong project design capacity from the conceptual stage
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, email@example.com Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.