Charterhouse is seeking an experienced Economics Tutor who is passionate about teaching and working with young minds. The successful candidate will need to have knowledge of SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GCE/GCSE exams along with an educational background in economics.
- Provide a safe and engaging environment to for students to learn in
- Keep a record of all students progress
- Inform students and parents of academic areas needed to improve
- Create lesson plans and teaching materials
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Keep a record of student progress
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Academic background in Economics or related subjects
- 80th percentile score on the IB, GCE, HKAL, SAT or an equivalent examination
- Be enthusiastic and dynamic
- Have excellent communication skills
- Previous teaching experience is a definite asset
- Previous experience in taking the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GCE/GCSE exams is a definite asset
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Steven Harrington, steven.harrington @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.