- Candidate will need to manage portfolios of students, be able to build and sustain positive and professional relationships with clients through the whole application process.
- The suitable candidate will be have to be tactful when offering impartial advice to customers, will need to be able to identify their needs and wants, and then turn them into a study programmes and career guidance.
- Will need to take part in education exhibitions, visit schools, attend seminars and handle day-to-day operations with all aspects of marketing and promoting international education
- Prepare various sales reports and analysis
- Excellent communication skills with a team spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a top tier university, overseas study experience is an advantage
- 1-3 years relevant working experience is preferred
- Provide high quality service and make sure it is an integral part of your work
- Be an excellent communicator who enjoys interacting and helping people .
- Have sound understanding of the UK and US education system (knowledge IB curriculum is also an advantage)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Manadarin)
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Steven Harrington, steven.harrington@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy