I am looking for an individual to serve as Equity Derivatives Valuations (VP/Dir) for my client, a leading global multi strategy hedge fund.
He/She will help to build out the internal system infrastructure, focusing on the pricing and valuation of equity volatility products. He/She will also be involved in the setup of new products, verification of pricing models, as well as the observation and analysis of P&L.
- Valuations – Configure internal systems for the proper valuations of equity derivative products and sourcing/analysis of related market data
- Pricing – Responsible for maintaining, monitoring and establishing new procedures and controls to support the intra-day and end of day pricing of these products within the firm
- Resolve pricing, position, technology, risk and security setup related issues
- >7 years of relevant operational and valuations experience in Financial Services
- Solid knowledge of Equity Options pricing models, standard volatility configurations and interpolation and extrapolation settings
- Solid Knowledge of Options Greek P&L attribution
- Experience marking and/or product control (IPV) of equity volatility curves and products
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, email@example.com Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy