Our client is a leading investment management firm with strong partnership with thousands of institutions, family offices, wealth managers, insurance companies and pension funds. Established in the United States and with hundreds of employees worldwide, they are committed to attracting the best talent to join their diverse workforce.
They are currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide maternity coverage for 6 months.
- Provide overall secretarial and admin support to a team of investment managers
- Calendar management and meeting arrangement
- Arrange complex travel arrangement and filing expense claims
- Filing, photocopying, faxing, typing, scanning and editing
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and simple proposals following available templates
- Draft simple correspondence for internal and external parties with clarity and accuracy
- Any other related ad hoc activities
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Secretary to a team of senior level managers
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, organized and high attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications. Chinese Word processing is a must
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Positive disposition and with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Karen Dancel, karen.dancel @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.