Our client is a well known life style watch brand. With their rapidly growing business, they are looking for a Finance Manager to support their GL team.
- Monitor and review the financial outcomes of entities, analyze performance and highlight any potential issues to management.
- Assist Finance Director, Asia to manage Financial Accounting function and develop the department to support corporate growth objectives in terms of brands, channel and geographical development
- Supervise, process and manage General Ledger process cycles in accordance to Group accounting standard and comply with SOX requirements; enhance internal control to stay relevant to latest business environment
- Review financial statements/balance sheet schedules/trial balance prepared by GL team and identify action areas on a timely basis
- Manage all Tax related matters and highlight risk/opportunities for entities under his responsibilities.
- Manage external audit process to meet current local & Group standards
- Collaborate with Controlling function to support the management accounting reportings/Budget/LEs preparation for the Region.
- Supervise accounting function in Dongguan office including funding management, local statutory filing and tax reporting
- Support supervisor on ad hoc projects (e.g. implement new accounting standard; integration of new acquisitions/brands; process enhancements )
- Degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience; with 3 years supervisory experience in MNC, management / financial accounting and preferably with internal control experience (SOX)
- Experienced in international trading, retailing, manufacturing and supply chain operations
- Possess strong analytical and communication skill;
- Pro-actively engage himself in various business processes and can work with muli-cultural teams from different regions/levels
- Excellent command of English & Mandarin is a must
- Experienced in SAP/ERP, BI systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Highly driven and self-motivated, a good team player and strong communicator
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Catrina Mok, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1330 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy