- International Law Firm
- Dynamic Environment
An International law firm based in UK, with operations in several APAC regions is currently looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Finance team as a Finance Manager
- Responsible for the financial management and support for the business. This includes but not limited to:
- Matter management process
- Working capital management
- Monitor and advice to improve profitability
- Train and drive best practice to partners and others from finance aspect
- Identify business improvement opportunities and drive for the changes
- Responsible for budget process in Hong Kong office and to give guidance and supports for advisors on the budget of each practice groups.
- Work together with the Greater China Financial Controller to consolidate, access, moderate and communicate the budget for China offices;
- Proactively involved in business develop plan, analysing and identifying target clients and market leadership initiatives; advising on priority sectors, product development, shaping the composition of the client base, advising on fee arrangements etc.
- Support the analysis, monitoring and financial impact of strategic change initiatives within the practices..
- Driving the financial performance (e.g. profitability, pricing, shape, and busyness level) through proactively providing and analysing management information, identifying any issues in the business, developing options for and implementing solutions to improve performance.
- Be the key financial advisor to the partners and management of the office, develop partners’ understanding of financial issues and encourage them to take financial responsibility. Inform and improve their financial decision making.
- Challenge and test the thinking of the partners to ensure strategic priorities are focused on the appropriate areas.
- Drive to improve business efficiency within the function and the practice. Lead the team to set best practice across each practice and ensure adherence to internal policies.
- Provision and interpretation of financial management information, variance and profitability analyses to interested parties in your office and propose changes when necessary.
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting or related disciplines
- Formal professional qualification: CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years people management skills
- Experience working in international legal firms is preferred
- Diplomatic with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Customer orientated attitude essential
- Strong leadership
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Catrina Mok, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy