- Investment holding company for a group of privately owned business
- Attractive remuneration package
- Small team/office based in Sheung Wan/Central area
Our client serves as the holding company for a group of privately owned businesses including property, commodities, etc. Their investments cover different sectors across Asia and Europe.
Reporting directly to the senior management, you will lead a small Finance team and manage the financial function of the entire company. On going review of the group companies account. To ensure the company reporting, corporate governance, and accounting statements are align with regulatory requirements. To improve the company process/systems to support the existing operations. Cover part of the company secretarial matters such as maintenance of company statutory records and review of legal documents.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience. Big4s with property/commodities background are welcome!
- Qualified CPA, ACCA, or equivalent qualification
- Ability to handle a wide range of work-streams in a structured manner
- Exceptional communication skills whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Joey Lai, joey.lai@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy