Charterhouse Partnership is Hong Kong’s leader in international education recruitment. We specialize in academic and non-academic appointments for international schools, higher education providers and education consultancies. Our talent pool covers Asia, Australia, UK, USA and Canada.
Charterhouse Partnership is working with a large well-known Hong Kong based conglomerate. We invite applications for the post of Franchise Business Development Manager to build our client’s education portfolio which consists of learning centres and programs.
- Develop a franchise plan to meet the Company's short/long term growth strategy
- Execute key business development functions including franchisee recruitment, site selection and design and construction coordination
- Work with franchisees to drive the franchise operation and sales to meet needs of clients and the company plan
- Manage all franchise related issues, such as the daily operation on the students’ management, customers service training, alignment with teachers’ training, promotion plans, inventory and regular audit to ensure compliance of company’s standards and operation procedure
- Manage the negotiation process with franchisees for new contracts or contract renewal
- Bachelor's degree in business related major is preferred
- 6 plus years of experience with franchise sales and development in education is preferred but not necessary
- Experience in guiding franchise prospects through the franchising process from lead to executed agreement
- Good understanding and knowledge of education and related franchise law and Franchise Disclosure Documents
- Exceptional communication and collaborative skills partnering with other development team
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Occasionally travel overseas is required
For further details, please contact Anne-Maree Soon at Charterhouse on 3151 1312 or on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/anne-maree-soon-79199159