- Global fund administrator
- Attractive remuneration package
- Middle Management position
Our client is a global leading fund administrator with strong track record in Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a dynamic Assistant Manager to join their hedge fund team.
You will be responsible for a broad range of financial and operational matters for their clients. Your duties include but not be limited to review financial statements, reconciliations, and fund accounting records. Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting. Monitor and deliver on client service level agreements. Assist in developing and coaching junior members of the team.
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years experience in hedge fund/private equity fund/other alternative investment will be considered for other teams
- Good knowledge of alternative investment products
- Intermediate/Advance excel skills would be a plus
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Joey Lai, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy