Roles & Responsibilities:
- In charge of full range of operation matters to ensure the highest service and operation standards are maintained.
- Recruit, train and manage a service focused team to providing quality services to tenants.
- Build relationship and network with local authorities, estate agents, tenants.
- Ensure company operation is complied with local authority legislations.
- Assist top management in making executive decisions on business strategy and direction by reporting and market updates.
- Explore new business opportunities and ideas.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Real Estate, Hospitality or related disciplines
- At least 15 years or above relevant experience in high-ended office and serviced apartment management in PRC 1st tier cities. Experience in Shanghai will be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of cash flow management, revenue and cost drivers, operational risk management and the cultivation of client relationships in the responsible portfolio
- Familiarity with market and business environment in the industry and adaptability to changes from time to time
- Possess strong leadership and organization skills, good connections with PRC authorities and sound knowledge of PRC legislations/practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Chinese (including Putonghua) and English
- Presentable, self-motivated, work with initiative
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Andy Pong, email@example.com Web:www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.